5.2.09

Look what the cat dragged in!

So. It's been a while, right? But I am not dead, so hurrah!

I have a lot to catch up on, everything from stuffing to Daring Bakers challenges past to some fabulously simple and delicious meringues. And do not even get me started on what happened on Top Chef last night. Ugh.

Anyway. The past couple of months have been difficult and not only have I not had time to post, but I've also had little time to cook what with the personal issues and, well, when it rains it pours. Between some family situations and my computer deciding that "working" is not important and then getting laid off...well. It's been a rough time. Still. That which doesn't kill you inspires you in new and interesting ways and I'm glad to be in the position to get back into the swing of things.

That said, this is not the post that will explode with everything, but really this is the alert that yes, I am back and yes, I have things I've done to show off. I hope to start getting a few things posted tomorrow and to get totally caught up by next week. At the very least, I need to get my January Daring Bakers challenge up and the part of December's that I managed before, well, life stopped being okay. Still. The only way to get through anything is to just keep going.

And so, with that, I am pleased to return to world of food blogging after vanishing act. Time to really try and live up to the whole "cacophony" thing I seem to think I can do. :)

No comments: