14.1.10

Haitian Tragedy: Ways To Help.


This was a graffiti I spotted from the bus about two years ago, but it has stayed with me as far as the message is.

Hope really does endure through all the worst of everything. While I would love to be able to do something along the lines of the blog links I'm about to post, it's really beyond my ability at this time. Still, I want to re-post these links and hear about any others you may know about.

Thursday Night Smackdown
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
Saffron & Blueberry
Savory Sweet Life

There are lots of ways to make a difference (not that I think this post here, on my blog, is one of them) and commenting is just one easy one. Do what you can or what you'd like to, which is what I plan to do. These bloggers are generous and have huge hearts, I am warmed by seeing such compassion for others in the places I look at for entirely different reasons.

My thoughts and warm wishes and energy are being sent, as I'm sure everyone's are.

No comments: