11.1.10

A Picture of Brioche. Yeah. That's right.

Who me?
I'm just insanely delicious brioche-muffins whose recipe got lost.
Did I mention I'm insanely delicious?


Know what I haven't done since I last spoke to you guys?

Cooked. I haven't cooked a single thing. I could explain the amount of work I've been doing or this or that, but I thought about cooking tonight and instead popped the Homemade Pizza Co. pizza that was in the fridge into the oven and had done. I was so hungry that everything sounded good and was thrilled to find this when I got home. I was so starved after work that when I realized the crust was sliiiiightly underdone? I just ate it anyway.

Still. I have been compiling a list of things I'd like to try from cookbooks I have. I want to do brief reviews, even, I think. I do love to use the library for cookbook scoping.

I did make brioche early December. I even woke up my sleeping roommate to offer him a warm, buttered, fresh-from-the-oven brioche. It was my first attempt.

I will do it again and better.

Not that this was anything other than oohhh my god delicious. I'll offer you a better recipe though, once I've discovered how to do it.

In the meantime, at least I'm updating!

No comments: